Thursday, December 15, 2011

Second Day


Flowers! Josh never gets me flowers, but I only have myself to blame for that one. I LOVE getting flowers but Josh forgets to get them for me because, you see, I am weird about them. I don't want flowers on my birthday or anniversary and I'd probably kill him if he spent double to get me some on Valentine's Day. I prefer to get flowers at random on some Tuesday in March. A Tuesday in March that he was thinking about me and how much he loves me.

So, since it's Thursday the 15th of December, the Second Day of Christmas rocks! He also said that he picked these particular flowers because they "... reminded me of our wedding.". Bonus points, for sure!

Really excited for tomorrow... but now I'm going to go and smell the roses.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the sweeping pile made me laugh!! I don't get it either, but I sweep so many times a day it drives me crazy!!! I swear crumbs have learned to multiply with each other!

    And how sweet for your hubby to do 12 days of Christmas for YOU!!!! He is putting our husbands to shame....even if he doesn't get you flowers often!!!

    ReplyDelete