Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 3

This morning I woke up with a cold. My third or fourth one this year. Actually, my third or fourth one since I moved to Oklahoma. Needless to say, I was not in a happy mood. Until... I got a text and opened my phone to read it and found a note inside my phone. The note was a clue and it began a scavenger hunt through the house. The last note I found was inside of this:

And read:
"Happy day 3!
I tried to pick something
out of here myself, but
then my brain exploded.
So hopefully you can think
of something you need in
here..."

Are you kidding me?! If you know me, you know I L-O-V-E Stampin' Up! products, so of course I have no problem thinking of something I absolutely NEED in here!! It's just a question of how much needing I am to do... hmm?


No comments:

Post a Comment