... flowers, bushes, and basically shrubbery in general.
Jake, I understand not wanting to lead anyone on and I even understand sending more girls home than an ideal Bachelor Season would allow. What I don't understand is the senseless burning of roses. What did it ever do to you?
On that note; a list of other things that I don't understand:
1. Sending Ella home. I just can't be down with that. That said, I thank Jake for the courage to present us with the next Bachelorette: Ella. Or as I like to call it, "Jason Mesnick: Season II".
2. Why I was shocked that he kept Vienna.
3. How I can like Gia and hate her incessant giggling at the same time. Or rather, why I like Gia in spite of her incessant giggling.
4. Why I have to know the color of Ashleigh's underpants. Although, I am sincerely grateful that she wears them.
5. Why Jake waited to send Jessie home until now. Now it just looks like you sent her home for gossiping instead of the obvious yet unexplainable facial flaws that really sent her home. (I really can't pin-point which feature makes her gremlin-like.)
Quote of the night (Or rather, partial quote of the night.): "I think..."-Kathryn
(Only a true Bachelorite will have picked that one up...)
Me Likey: Ali (though I think out of self-preservation she better keep the V-word off her tongue.), Tenley, and Gia (what?!).
Me No Likey: Vienna. Yeah, the one named after the sausage, not the city.