- Thank goodness we didn’t have to hear Wes’s half-song again this week. I hope he knows that his music career is dead in the water after this; you may get the girl, but you’ll never see the signing end of a record deal. Tough break… after all, they say love don’t come easy.
- Mark: Pizza Entrepreneur? Ah… I see… delivery boy.
- Too perfect? Is there really such a thing? I submit that there is not.
- Kudos, Jillian. Who knows where David’s mouth has been; he’s never been turned down for a kiss. Oh, and David, can one really be so thick?? How is it that you can tie your own shoes? Game on!
- Food for thought: is it better to be truthful or to not be considered a “snitch” by breaking “Man Code”?
- As far as the cocktail party goes… I don’t know how many more “dramatic moments” my heart can handle. Let’s hope she doesn’t call the whole thing off.
- Goodbye Juan and David. Ironic? I think you two should have shared a cab.
- At least Juan was a gentleman to the very end. He’ll make some man very happy one day.
Heartbreak Tally: 1
*Note: “Heartbreak Tally” is my record of the number of men who have stated how hard it is to open up (to someone that they just met 8 days ago) about all the various aspects of their lives; all too afraid to get their hearts broken. Love, they say, don’t come easy…