Friday, June 12, 2009

5 Going On 15...


Ethan graduated Preschool in mid-May. I can't believe my baby is 5. Is it too early for my first mid-life crisis? He's thinking a lot about his future, specifically about the girls that he will and won't marry. He's not a fan of freckles or girls that push. At least he's selective...

I was trying to take a picture, and forgot that I had set the camera to video for the class ABC's. Whoops. So, enjoy anyway.

Congratulations, Ethan!
We're on our way to Kindergarten!

video

P.S. The graduation cap is still sitting on a shelf in my room. I just can't handle it...

3 comments:

  1. I smiled, giggled, and cried. Excellent post. Great kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he is getting so old...that means I'm getting old...cute picture and video :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brookie! I found you! I can't believe you have a FIVE YEAR OLD. Wasn't I taking pictures for your wedding like last week? How are you?! What have you been up to (besides raising 3 boys, oh my gosh!)? Your family is beautiful:) Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete