Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Lament.


I knew that this wouldn’t last long. But I have to say that I didn’t see it coming, I'll even admit that I let out a gasp. I thought that Jason would want someone who felt like his best friend; evidently not. Jillian was my personal favorite, so I should have seen it coming from a mile away.

I really do wonder what happens on those over-night dates. I just don’t know how anyone can be okay with that. “Sure. I’ll sleep with you. Oh, and I REALLY hope that you don’t dump me afterwards.” Could it really have been that bad that he could have such a great connection with someone on every other level, and still send her home after sleeping with her? Remind me not to stay in a fantasy suite in Queenstown’s Heritage Hotel. Apparently, there’s some REALLY bad lighting there.

It’s not all sadness. We still have Melissa, our southern darling. She’s adorable. (I do want to correct her overbite, though.) May she be able to charm Ty and win Jason’s heart… hopefully before the much-anticipated return of DeAnna.

Please help me to observe a moment of silence for our dear, Jillian. I really will miss your Canadian accent. I wish you well in finding love, the conventional way. 

3 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOOO ahh man, I thought she of all the people would get a long with him the most! Oh well, you are right we have Melissa left, but I am with you Jillian was my favorite too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend, Heather, and I have known for at least 3 weeks that the finale would come down to Molly and Melissa. I tell ya, we are pretty intuitive. For example, we think we've cracked the mystery about the "limited recording" of a portion of the show to come. Can you say "Jason's going to meet Melissa's parents?" Think about it...

    ReplyDelete