Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Bachelorette Party

So, I know that you are all missing me horribly. I apologize for my extended hiatus from the blogosphere. I promise that I have posts planned, but I am too busy indoors, trying to stay cool, and keep my children alive and myself sane. I hope to return soon.

In the meantime, I have been up to a few things; this in particular. And since I was too busy/lazy to take pictures and blog about it myself, I'm going to let my good friend, Maggie, take it from here. Enjoy. The only thing that is missing is the invitation. It was darling, though.

I know you miss me. I promise to rectify that as soon as possible.

7 comments:

  1. Oh friend, this makes me want to cry... I miss you! I miss all of you! So glad you had a party, you are one fancy shmancy domestic diva!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have my invite on my fridge if you want to post it. I also think you need a link to Jenn's blog...great video and pictures!!! Thanks for hosting such an amazing party...it was a much needed fun night out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an wonderful party hostess! Girl, you were born to be a hostess... seriously! I loved the party and can't wait for the next season to start! Thanks. And I love the hair clip. I have worn in every day since (almost).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to be like you when I grow up. Someday I might just have to try to pull a "brooks party" here.

    that is one heck of a goal for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! that it AWESOME!! You are seriously amazing!!! I so wish that I could have been there you got Brandon and I hooked on this show. Love you and miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe you! You are awesome!!!! I wish you lived closer! It all looked very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing job Brooks! It only could've been better if I were there. :) I must say I was pleasantly pleased with her decision...all of them. I was worried there was going to be some awful twist where either she picked Chris or she picked Roberto but he didn't pick her. I had knots in my stomach.

    ReplyDelete