Monday, February 22, 2010

Liar, liar.

Let's stick to the juiciest part of the evening, shall we?

Rozlyn was back tonight. I don't know what she was thinking, coming back onto television after what she did or how she thought that she was going to be able to talk her way out of cold, hard facts without looking as deceitful as she is. No doubt, many a woman had a tale to tell.



Chris Harrison's face as he watched the women come forward with the dirt against Rozlyn was priceless. Positively gleeful! Especially once she tried desperately, if not unsuccessfully, to turn the spotlight from herself and actually accuse him of hitting on her boyfriend's wife in New Zealand. Tsk, tsk, Rozlyn. Perhaps you should have made your exit interview your last appearance on the show.

All said and done, Rozlyn, I weep tonight for your son.

Quote of the Night: "I hope truly, in my heart, that you have learned a life lesson and I hope that you will become a better person from this. I do." -Chris Harrison

Well said, Chris. Well said.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, I'm so excited you put up a picture of Chris Harrison during his totally awesome face. That was definitely the best part of the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that interview was the best part! I can't beleive she sat there and denied it all when there were stories coming from every girls. poor liitle boy indeed...lets hope he is with his dad. And way to capture Chris. He did such a great job with the interview...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes...I was so embarassed for this woman. I couldn't believe she was denying it all. But I guess in the words of Shaggy....no matter what, "It wasn't me".

    On a different note, I'm so confused about what next week will hold. They're making it look like he doesn't pick either girl. I know they do this a lot to make you think something else will happen. I still have my hopes set high on Tenley.

    ReplyDelete