Saturday, March 23, 2013

Sister

Three Men...














... and a Little Lady.



These are some very proud big brothers! Can you tell?


Just as they should be, when you've got something this adorable laying around at home, 
just waiting to be snuggled with! Let me tell you about her:


Claire Emelia Gailey came into the world at 9:21 the evening of February 20th, 2013,
following a lengthy induction and an expired epidural.


Weighing in at 8 lbs. 8.2 oz.
At a petite 20 1/4 inches.


Perfect and healthy with all ten fingers and ten tiny beautiful toes...


... and oodles of soft brown hair.


She was blessed on Sunday, March 3rd, 2013.
She sleeps about as much as these photos would suggest... 
unless you stop by our house between midnight and 2:00 am. 


She is super easy-going. 
And yes, she already loves pink. Mommy says so.


"Claire, the moment I met you, I swear, I felt as if something somewhere had happened to me, which I couldn't see. And then, the moment I met you again, I knew in my heart that we were friends. It had to be so, it couldn't be no. But try, as hard as I might do, I don't know why, you get to me in a way I can't describe. Words mean so little when you look up and smile. I don't care what people say, to me you're more than a child. Oh Claire."
-Gilbert O'Sullivan



*A giant thank you goes out to the very talented Seth Halsey for the awesome photographs you undoubtedly just enjoyed. We are obviously thrilled with how they turned out! Thank you, again.*

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, Baby! I'm sure it's no surprise that I'm sitting here bawling like a baby myself!
    The pictures are fabulous! Tell Seth he did a GREAT job! (Does Grandmas have to copy them from the blog?) Mason almost looks like he likes her!
    Awesome post, Brookie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the pictures!!! So glad you shared them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is the cutest thing uncle Bart may disagree but Abby and Claire are soooo cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you guys get blogs I wonder if I could have one too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! She is beautiful and I DID enjoy the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations a million times over! There is something special about a little girl isn't there?

    The pictures are delightful! You and Josh have created such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's my niece! She's adorable and beautiful just like her Mom! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found a tutorial that made me think of you:

    http://blytheponytailparades.typepad.com/my-blog/2013/04/lace-glitter-crown-diy.html

    Your children are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete